Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Picks

Go down

Week 1 Picks Empty Week 1 Picks

Post by Tails Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 am

Patriots vs Giants

Superbowl rematch. Should be a good one, Look for the Pats to stop the run and get the win.

Colts vs Falcons

Falcons are waaay better than last years 5-11 team. Look for this team to run all over the Colts with AP. Falcons win.

Titans vs Bucs

Newcomer will make his debut but i think this Titans D, Which looks very good on paper will be up to the task of stopping Tampa Bay. Titans win.

Rams vs Bears

Neither team made a huge splash in FA or drafted any big name Rookies.. But bears still have Megatron. Bears win

Cowboys vs Cardinals

This one is a tossup but i will go with the Cards just because of the way they ended the season looking real good on D.

Vikings vs Saints

Vikings are in rebuilding phase while Saints are one of the top teams in the NFC. This one might be closer than most suspect but I'll still take the Saints.

Jets vs Chiefs

Chiefs made some improvements to their team but i still think they have a ways to go before becoming a contender in the AFC. Give me the Jets and that nasty D.

Jags vs Raiders

Jags really improved their team this offseason and it should show in this game with a nice win over Oakland.

Browns vs Dolphins

Dolphins are this years sleeper team in the AFC, Look for them to blow out the browns as they pick up the win.

Ravens vs Bengals

Superbowl champs facing division rivals in a primetime game should be a treat. Ravens win round 1.

***Note- 6 games were not picked because they were already played.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down