Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Picks

Go down

Week 2 Picks Empty Week 2 Picks

Post by Tails Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Chargers @ Bills

Bills coming off a big win and Chargers coming off a ugly blowout, Bills get the win.

Patriots @ Redskins

Although the skins lost last week, They played hard. I think they beat the Patriots in a close game.

Packers @ Bears

Game of the week. I'll give the edge to the Bears just because they are home.

Texans @ Bucs

Both teams got destroyed last week losing by more than 40 points. Texans have more talent and get the win, Look for Newcomer to have a rough day.

Seahawks @ Eagles

Both teams started off the season with nice wins, But the eagles are far more talented on both sides of the ball. Not to mention the Seahawks have to travel all the way over to the east coast. Should be a good one, But I'll take the Eagles.

Colts @ Steelers

This one wont even be close. Steelers win by 21+.

Cowboys @ Vikings

Vikings looked terrible.. I think this game will be another long day for the Minnesota fans as their team gets torched at home.

Titans @ Jets

After that 59-0 win last week, The Jets will bring the Titans back to earth in a close win. Sanchez has to stop turning the ball over.

Bengals @ Niners

This should be a good one. But someone has to go 0-2. Look for the Niners to win this game.

Chiefs @ Broncos

Broncos look good and if they dont get a win this week vs the upstart Chiefs then it could be some grumblings in Denver. Broncos win.

Giants @ Lions

Lions will blow the doors off the Giants in this game. Lions win big.

Panthers @ Jaguars

Jags look like a contender for the AFC south and they continue to win as they beat the Cam-thers.

Rams @ Cardinals

Cards quietly look like a darkhorse in the NFC. They pick up the win and go 2-0

Browns @ Ravens

Browns played a good game but let it slip away in the last quarter. They have to play smarter if they want to have a better season. It doesnt start here. Ravens win easily.

Raiders @ Dolphins

Last years cupcake team looks like this years AFC east champion if they keep playing like they did last week. Dolphins get the easy win.

Falcons @ Saints

Should be a good game.(No vote because its my Game)

Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down