Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picks for week

2 posters

Go down

Picks for week  Empty Picks for week

Post by Kask Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

seahawks , browns - seahawks fly high and beat the mud dogs , like mike vick would cause he beats dogs !!!!! (get it ) HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears , Vikings - The bears rip open the vikings and maul them to the bone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

cowgirls, bills - in a very boring game between 2 of the worst teams , i choose _______ the bills , for the reason that i don't like the cows

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiefs, Raidors - Matt casel continues on his season and throws threw the raiders D , the Raidrer try to remeber AL and fight hard but the memory is not powerful enough . they lose and AL is like Picks for week  4892854

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lions, bucs- im pretty sure the bucs wr is hurt so im going to choose them to lose , because without the wr jeff has nobody he likes to throw to

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texans, Ravens - in what a importatn match is between the texans who playoff hopes are hanging by a thread , and the Superbowl champion who has had a dissipointing season so far, give me ravens

Eagles, niners - the Eagles still mad at the loss to the bears come down hard on anyone they see 🐟 like this dude with the fish hitting the other dude on the head, who does that ? fuckin dd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins, deadskins - a battle between the Ds the dolphins use weird formations feautring 5 running backs , and crazy shit . make the other team lose , which will happen in this game, dolpins win

Saints, Packers - UM UM UM UM saints or packs , flip a coin heads phreak wins, tails tails wins . thats my pick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cardinals, rams- Cards soar and make the rams buckle

Steelers, Bungles - Steelers win it :Pent: Picks for week  773841404 Picks for week  666077990 steelesr look scary this season, maybe because the team is addopting its qbs method and rapping everyteam it sees 0_0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panthers, Falcons - Panthers Dominate (get it its a pun) hahahahahahahhaahahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------

Broncos, Patriots- the broncos without whining(begg) try to find their identity , patriots win it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chargers, Colts- Chargers zap the ponies

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jets, Giants - its on the home field of one of these teams, whoever is the home team wins

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jags, Titans- Titans play mad against the jags and get a big win

my picks Very Happy i know i am the best , no need to tell me

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by kask on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kask

Back to top Go down

Picks for week  Empty Re: Picks for week

Post by kinghadi10 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:26 pm

eahawks , browns - seahawks fly high and beat the mud dogs , like mike vick would

funny Picks for week  3682633416
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down