Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week Two Picks

Go down

Week Two Picks Empty Week Two Picks

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Chargers (0-1) @ Bills (1-0)

Chargers bounce back in week two after a tough loss, and get a win on the road.

Patriots (1-0) @ Redskins (0-1)

Redskins win this one in an upset. That team showed flashes last week.

Texans (0-1) @ Buccaneers (0-1)

Newcomer got off to a rough start week one. I think he plays better, but Houston comes out on top still.

Packers (1-0) @ Bears (1-0)

Bears are still too much for the rest of the league, even Green Bay.

Colts (1-0) @ Steelers (1-0)

Steelers take this one against the Colts. Has the potential to be a really fun game.

Cowboys (0-1) @ Vikings (0-1)

Minnesota is in rebuilding mode unquestionably. Give me the Boys on the road.

Titans (1-0) @ Jets (0-1)

Titans threw up one of the most impressive games week one. Give me the Titans to keep rolling on the road.

Bengals (0-1) @ 49ers (0-1)

A battle of two teams with big expectations heading into the season, yet both started off with a loss. I like the Niners, only because of home field advantage.

Chiefs (1-0) @ Broncos (0-1)

Chiefs with a huge win week one against the Jets. I like the Broncos this week though.

Giants (0-1) @ Lions (0-1)

Lions need a win to get their season back on track, I think they get it. Give me the Lions at home.

Panthers (1-0) @ Jaguars (1-0)

Jaguars had a very impressive week one themselves. This team is vastly improved, and more importantly now has a leader on the field and in the locker room in Matt Ryan. Give me the Jaguars at home.

Rams (0-1) @ Cardinals (1-0)

Rams owner came out and guaranteed a win this week. Hard to go against that. I'm betting they find ways to get Jackson the ball and come out on top.

Raiders (0-1) @ Dolphins (1-0)

Much like the Jags, the Phins are one of the most impressive turnaround teams to start the year. Give me Miami at home.

Back to top Go down