Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 16 CFM Info

2 posters

Go down

Madden 16 CFM  Info Empty Madden 16 CFM Info

Post by Tails Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 am

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-cfm?utm_campaign=mad16-social-global-ic-fb-features-cfm-052815-mad-fb-img-site-ramp&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sourceid=mad16-social-global-ic-fb-features-cfm-052815-mad-fb-img-site-ramp&cid=39048&ts=1432832706496&sf38263267=1

Well they did add some nice things and improve on some stuff.

I love the ability to practice with your team... again. Can practice playbooks and try things. Drafting looks better but also more noob friendly. Lets just hope rocket catching isnt so OP this madden.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madden 16 CFM  Info Empty Re: Madden 16 CFM Info

Post by KeiraKnightley Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 pm

COMBINE STATS
Players can now access Combine Reports during NFL Combine Week, which includes a Combine Grade and results from six Combine events: 40-yard Dash, Vertical Jump, Broad Jump, 3 Cone, 20-yard Shuttle, and Bench Press. These results can be seen without spending any Scouting Points.
Combine Reports not only include results, but also how players stack up compared to others at their position. Will you draft the fastest running back in the class, or look for a well-rounded player?

Madden 16 CFM  Info Image_9.img
DRAFT FEEDBACK
The Draft screen itself has received a visual overhaul, and now provides much-needed feedback right after selecting a player. You’ll immediately be able to see the player’s attributes and where he was ranked, which provides immediate feedback on whether or not you made a good pick.
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Thu May 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Playoffs.
Madden 16 CFM  Info Image_5.img
VISUAL TEAM DEPTH CHART
One major overhaul this year is the all-new Visual Team Depth Chart, which allows players to easily see each side of the ball and make adjustments.
Your depth chart is the heart and soul of your team, which is why we brought it to the forefront with the Team Panel. Simply drag and drop players to reorder the depth chart.

Madden 16 CFM  Info Image_6.img
PLAYER CARD
Another big improvement is the new Player Card, which gives players an attribute breakdown without having to scroll left or right on a spreadsheet. This screen includes all the key position attributes for the player, and which attributes are being affected by Confidence.
Quickly perform key actions such as spending XP, viewing goals, adding to the trade block, and more.
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Thu May 28, 2015 9:15 pm

My panties are so moist so far
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

Let's just hope suction tackles are gone and I didnt even notice the depth chart looks like something from MUT lol. Gonna preorder after I get batman
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Fri May 29, 2015 11:22 am

I love the new combine shit, I loved it in nfl head coach.

Suction tackled were the worst, thought I'd be free of a defender, then they glide across the field and tackle me. There goes my big yards
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down