Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleveland Browns

Go down

Cleveland Browns Empty Cleveland Browns

Post by Seb Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Today, we take a look at the SuperBowl champs, the Cleveland Browns. Fresh off with their 2nd SuperBowl ring in hand, the Browns are looking to get in the playoffs in one of the toughest if not THE toughest division in all MFL, the AFC North. This team doesnt boast the best roster but it has in my opinion the best coach in the league, Two-Ni.

Roster Breakdown:

Top 3 Offensive players: HB Barry Sanders Jr, LG Gabe Jackson and RG Cyril Richardson

Okay, let me get this straight. I,m far from a fan of the Browns type of play as they probably are the most boring team to watch play but to them, its all about winning and not how you win. They are all about handing it off to their RB Barry Sanders Jr and that is how they boringly won their last SuperBowl. There seems to be a change in plans for the early part of this season since QB Tyrod Taylor is featured more than ever in the offense. He compiled a 151.7 passer rating along with an impressive 8TD/0INT ratio in 2 games so far. Barry Jr hasnt been as involved as usually with ony 29 carries for 302 yards and 1 TD. The real workhorse of these first 2 games is now injured WR Monty Madaris who has 25 catches for 461 yards and 5 TD's. It seems like his breakout season has been put to a hold right now because he is scheduled to miss at least 3 weeks of action with a ruptured disk. Lets hope he resumes to greatness when he gets back.

Top 3 Defensive players: ROLB Barkevious Mingo, MLB Brian Cushing and FS Chris Sentef

There are not a lot of defensive stats to talk about on a team that has only played 2 games so far but one interesting thing is that the team as a whole were able to compile 5 sacks and 3 interceptions in only 2 games. Add the 3 forced fumbles and you find out that this defense is all about forcing turnovers and being aggressive.

Roster strong spots: RB, LB, S

Roster weak spots: WR, TE

Rankings:

Cleveland currently ranks as the 9th best overall offense while being 8th through the air and 13th on the ground. Defensively, the Browns rank as the 11th best unit while being 25th defending the pass and 4th at defending the run game.

This offense seemed to be changing towards a pass heavy scheme with the emergence of 1st year WR Madaris but now that he is injured, things might get more balanced as they move on.

Defensively, this unit thrives on forcing turnovers wich they are pretty good at. But they give up a lot of yardage through the air in the process. To their defense, opposing teams tend to pass more when they are down in the game.

Future of the team:

I already said that I believe this roster isnt playoff caliber but the coach can do whatever he wants with average players. I think this team just needs to stay focus and they should be a contender again this season.

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down