Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to do while we wait

+8
Dave
kinghadi10
Tails
ramjr0116
x3xAnsemx3x
Conner
Kask
ChilliBud
12 posters

Go down

Something to do while we wait Empty Something to do while we wait

Post by ChilliBud Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 am

Since these playoffs are taking a painfully long time, I came up with a question.  What are your origins for your psn and user names?  Chilli is Chillicothe, Ohio (where I live.  No one remember that) and Bud is what my parents call me. ChilliBud.

ChilliBud

Back to top Go down

Something to do while we wait Empty Re: Something to do while we wait

Post by Kask Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 am

Kask- last name Kaskowitz
shortened version
Man - I'm a guy
2- I like numbers and 
Kaskman2 

Funny story tho , this was not my main account! It was a "farming" account for mut in 2011 I got a Golden Ticket Peyton Manning #28 on it , and i was too big of a pussy to switch it over to my main, so i just moved everything over 2 this account, Ended up never switching cause i met all of you fine gentlemen, so thats my account story !

Kask

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Orgin for my psn name- well on my xbox i changed my name (i was 10 at the time) to Killatedybear i thought it was cool, So when i got my ps3 when i was 11 i just used the same name (i regret it now) but what can you do

My user name- Is Matt Millen because i enjoy pissing off RC. Conner is my main user name, well because my name is Conner and im bad when it comes to user names
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Well, Something to do while we wait 3799230233

Ansem = Kingdom Hearts character. Is both a good and a bad guy walking the fence. Which matches my personality.

Nickname = Gabriel - Angel of Death. Retrieves souls for God's purpose. Both a good guy, and seems like a bad thing when he does it. Again, matches my personality.

Happy?
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramjr0116 Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 pm

ramjr0116
ramjr is short for me : Robert Allen McGovern Jr
and 0116 id the month and day of my bday: Jan. 16
and of course that is the long and short of it. Not very imaginative but what do u expect for a guy born in 1962!

ramjr0116

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Tails is for the Sonic Character. I loved Tails and i was always a fan of the sidekick.

It's only Taaails cause "Tails" was taken.

Before my Ps3 got the Yellow light of death, My name was RuckerTails18 referring to my Last name, Rucker, Tails my favorite Sonic character and 18 which was the age i made the account.

If i could make another account, it would be something about Patriots. Something to do while we wait 3545817598
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:17 pm

here you go chilli

my last name is Abdul-Hadi and my friends call me Hadi so thats where Hadi comes from

my grandfather was from Palestine and my great(something) grandfather was the treasury to the king of Palestine and the king gave my family a couple of castles 

so when i needed a psn name i was like kinghadi since my family used to own castles(they no longer belong to my family because Palestine is now Isreal and them two dont get along) but kinghadi was taken so added the 10 since chipper jones was my favorite athlete growing up
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 pm

steelerrule42 was my main psn account.

i made this stupid account back in mw2 for quick scoping. the name was just what i thought of when i made it. i was like 11 or 12. 

but in madden 12, i got my steelerrule42 account banned from EA, because i used explicit language on the mut forums. so i started using this psn

Dave
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Kask wrote:Kask- last name Kaskowitz
shortened version
Man - I'm a guy
2- I like numbers and 
Kaskman2 

Funny story tho , this was not my main account! It was a "farming" account for mut in 2011 I got a Golden Ticket Peyton Manning #28 on it , and i was too big of a pussy to switch it over to my main, so i just moved everything over 2 this account, Ended up never switching cause i met all of you fine gentlemen, so thats my account story !
"farming"-translation, you scammed other mut users on this account.

lol

Dave
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:41 am

KatrinaLaw

Because Katrina Law is one of my favorite actresses
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

Post by RedskinsFan212 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:48 am

RedskinsFan because i am a fan of the them. 212 is just cause i was trying to do 202 but it was taken.

2-02 -2000 is my birth date so i wanted 202

RedskinsFan212

Back to top Go down

Post by Awsmfx Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Something to do while we wait 3356202861 awsmfx = awesomefox , I'm awesome and i'm Foxy!! pretty self explanatory
Awsmfx
Awsmfx
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 am

Seb_Lafond11

11 for Saku Koivu and the rest is pretty much self explanatory...

Seb Colter was a reference to the Real American's Zeb Colter

One of my former name was HBKStoneCold... Nothing much to say about it

And Now my kinda new name is DaShowStoppa in reference to Shawn Michaels

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down