Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seb Mayock's 2013 NFL Mock Draft

4 posters

Go down

Seb Mayock's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Empty Seb Mayock's 2013 NFL Mock Draft

Post by Seb Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I know some of you kids dont view things the same as I do(wont name anyone here), but I think its actually pretty fun to talk about the real NFL and what our favorite teams plans are on draft day! Feel free to comment!

1st Overall Kansas City Chiefs: OT Luke Joeckel

I really think them Chiefs wants to move out of that pick but the offer probably isn't worth the move. Andy Reid has always put big emphasis on having a good offensive line and Joeckel, wich I think wont be the best OLineman of this draft is the safest plug and play pick as he is able to do everything in the trenches.

2nd Overall Jacksonvill Jaguars: QB Geno Smith

Gus Bradley knows he is better off starting with a new face rather than keeping Gabbert for his 1st season. The Jags roster is one of the worst of the league and I think this pick is key to Bradley's success as I don't see him staying in Jacksonville more than 2 seasons if he doesnt make the playoffs in either one of them. Can't waste one of those season on Gabbert!!!

3rd Overall Oakland Raiders: DT Star Lotulelei

The Raiders bid farewell to their aging inside Defensive Linemen and are now welcoming a pure talent in Star Lotulelei. I won't tell you all about Star's story but one thing has to be known and that this kid is a warrior! Match him with Lamar Houston down the middle of that line and you got yourself a duo ready to wreck havoc on offensive lines.

4th Overall Philadelphia Eagles: OLB Dion Jordan

There are couples things needed to be said here. First of all I'm an Eagles fan! 2nd, I really believe the Eagles are trading down to #11 (San Diego Chargers). But, if the Eagles stay still for whatever unbelievable reason, Dion Jordan is their Best player available choice here. Yeah Jordan went to Oregon and beasted under Chip Kelly... Have you ever seen Kelly praise Jordan like a Head coach would to get the best chances for his former player?? That hides something. Kelly likes versatile and impossible to matchup players and that is all Dion Jordan is. Is the same reason why Dion went to Oregon as a pass catcher: VERSATILITY!!!

5th Overall Detroit Lions: OT Eric Fisher

Offensive linemen are never the sexiest picks but most of the time they are the right one to make. I'm pretty sure the Lions have FINALLY learned from their mistakes of going after skilled players early even though the foundations of their teams was really their weakness. Now, They got a QB, a WR, they really believe in Reggie Bush ability to play at a high level in this offense and they helped their overall defense largely by signing their own good players and adding others. Now comes the time to take care of an aging Oline.

6th Overall Cleveland Browns: CB Dee Milliner

I don't agree with that pick as I believe in ''Best player available'' is the best way to build a good team but I also believe this is a candidate to move down. Their first target would have been Geno Smith but he surprisingly wont be there at #6. Milliner will be a solid starter opposite Joe Haden but don't see him as a top playmaker at the safety position.

7th Overall Arizona Cardinals: OLB Barkevious Mingo

Here is another candidate for the move down. I am pretty sure either the San Diego Chargers or the Miami Dolphins want that spot to draft OT Lane Johnson. If the Cardinals do stay put, they go pass rusher as they see Mingo as a versatile playmaker that can attack from anywhere on the field wether its from a rusher spot in their 4-3 Under or as a OLB in an attacking 3-4.

8th Overall Buffalo Bills: OG Chance Warmack

The Bills are patient in their way to rebuild as they let go some of their good players work elsewhere but I think Doug Marrone has a plan for this team. This plan starts with the Offensive line! Chance Warmack is, to me, the best player of this draft and should be in the Pro Bowl this upcoming season. He is such a dominant physical force that will be able to take multiple defensive players on most plays. Remember this name as he might even get All Pro recognition.

9th Overall New York Jets: WR Tavon Austin

I don't particularly like Austin as a 1st round pick as I grade him as 2nd round talent but, them Jets are in desperate needs at several position and Mark Sanchez has to his defense that he didn't have many quality weapons over the years. Here is a weapon, a good one! Not a 9th overall one to me but definitely a good one and as far as the Jets are in need in other key positions, they have a lot of picks this season to try and fill them holes with good players.

10th Overall Tenessee Titans: DE Ezekiel ''Ziggy'' Ansah

The Titans are desperately in need of some pass rush and have tried to get it from young and veteran players in the past couple of seasons with low results. Don't get too excited about Ziggy who some people pegged as a top 5 pick, I think he will need a lot of time and coaching to get where people want him to be at the next level. One thing in his honor is his relentless motor and effort but I expect him to get very few playmaking abilities when other teams will give him extra attention.

11th Overall San Diego Chargers: OT Lane Johnson

I am pretty sure the Chargers want to move up to get this guy but don't actually need to. This former Quarterback was a beast in the combine has he set records for Offensive lineman. This athletic Phenom showed very good abilities on tape and probably has the higher ceilling of any of the players in this draft, but he will need the right coach and the right fit to fully develop his potential.

12th Overall Miami Dolphins: DT Sharrif Floyd

Probably ranked higher by most experts, Floyd stays home in Florida as he drops to the New Look Dolphins. The Philbin Phins have answered most needs in free agency already and can now concentrate on taking the best player available wich is Floyd. He is tough, strong and has good athleticism and will be very helpful as the Dolphins are having problems in their negociations with Randy Starks. I believe its a sign Miami is ready to move on...

13th Overall New York Jets: CB Xavier Rhodes

I consider that Revis has been traded for Xavier Rhodes and a later pick because It was probably for sure the Bucs were going to draft Rhodes. Now he lands in NYJ and is expected to contribute right away in a defense that needs help from playmakers, thats actually a good fit because Rhodes is a very good one.

14th Overall Carolina Panthers: TE Tyler Eiffert

Look at this surprising pick! Now Cam has weapons to run a very balanced offense that can attack you from anywhere on the field. Can you actually imagine Cam Newton running a Two TE set similar to the one in New England with actually a good WR in Steve Smith and the ability for Cam to scramble?? INSANE!!!

15th Overall New Orleans Saints: DE Bjoern Werner

The Saints lacked everything on defense, from playmaking ability to effort. Here is one guy who brings you both! Werner will be a day one starter on a Dline that lacked energy last season and will help a lot in the sack departement. Less time for the QB means less space to cover on the back end!

16th Overall St. Louis Rams: S Kenny Vaccaro

The Rams simply go with a player they feel fills a position where they felt weak. Vaccaro is athletic, strong and has good playmaking ability and he will help the defensive toughness a lot with his play.

17th Overall Pittsburgh Steelers: OLB Jarvis Jones

18th Overall Dallas Cowboys: S Matt Elam

19th Overall New York Giants: MLB Alec Ogletree

20th Overall Chicago Bears: QB Matt Barkley

21st Overall Cincinnati Bengals: OG Jonathan Cooper

22nd Overall St. Louis Rams: WR Cordarelle Patterson

23rd Overall Minnesota Vikings: OT D.J. Fluker

24th Overall Indiannapolis Colts: OT Menelik Watson

25th Overall Minnesota Vikings: CB D.J. Hayden

26th Overall Green Bay Packers: ILB Manti Te'o

27th Overall Houston Texans: CB Desmond Trufant

28th Overall Denver Broncos: TE Zach Ertz

29th Overall New England Patriots: DT Sylvester Williams

30th Overall Atlanta Falcons: DE Damontre Moore

31st Overall San Francisco 49ers: S Eric Reid

32nd Overall Baltimore Ravens: OT Terron Armstead

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Seb Mayock's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Empty Re: Seb Mayock's 2013 NFL Mock Draft

Post by ChilliBud Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Personally, I hope the Bengals go with a wideout to help AJ Green.

ChilliBud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 am

Well i hope Pats trade out BUT if we do Trade Mallet for something, Possibly a 2nd, then i hope we pick a DE/DT or maybe a WR.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Not looking good seb.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin