Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think i finish at this year?

+5
Tails
CripDaddyLouis
kinghadi10
Tony
Conner
9 posters

Go down

what do you think i finish at this year? Empty what do you think i finish at this year?

Post by Conner Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 pm

personally i think i will finish 6-10

post opinions below
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

what do you think i finish at this year? Empty Re: what do you think i finish at this year?

Post by Tony Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 pm

0-16

Tony

Back to top Go down

what do you think i finish at this year? Empty Re: what do you think i finish at this year?

Post by Conner Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:57 pm

what do you think i finish at this year? 14668
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:32 pm

10-6 NFC South Champs
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm

nice ;D
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by CripDaddyLouis Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm

2-14

CripDaddyLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm

kinghadi10 wrote:10-6 NFC South Champs

Wrong division Sad

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Sad
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 pm

you wont get more than 8 wins
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awsmfx Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:12 pm

5-11
Awsmfx
Awsmfx
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:39 pm

i need to do well Sad i dont have my 1st
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

0-16 CUS U FKIN SUKKK LOOOLOLLLLLLLLLL MY BAD BREEEEEEEEH SPITTIN DAT TROOTH THO.
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 pm

♕Tony wrote:

Wrong division Sad

how is that wrong division?
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 am

The Superbowl conner, you going to da ship
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sum12nv Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 am

Browns 11-5

sum12nv

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 am

kinghadi10 wrote:
♕Tony wrote:

Wrong division Sad

how is that wrong division?

This is for Conner's record. "what do you think i finish at this year?"

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 am

oh it does say I in the title doesnt it lol... well in that case 2-14
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm

KatrinaLaw wrote:0-16 CUS U FKIN SUKKK LOOOLOLLLLLLLLLL MY BAD BREEEEEEEEH SPITTIN DAT TROOTH THO.

ass
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down