Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcons 2-1

3 posters

Go down

Falcons 2-1  Empty Falcons 2-1

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsyJ9ewbxWopY1WEURTDaIffn5nHDDFnVfv-ClGWg0Y14Iq3XV0g
Falcons hold off Chargers

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Nf9mjItF5Ydw4ZXDIZy2gCsRE9i7HhljthVh0YdsKFGbcfOx

Our own Jessie Tuggle sits down with random players of the game

Tuggle - You had a career day, today. Going 20/30 for 708 yards, 8 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions. What was going on in those huddles?
Ryan - I just went out there, and read the defense. I saw, that everytime we were going with three wides, the defense was pressing. You can't press this line-up! We made them pay.

Tuggle - You lead the NFL in passing, and touchdowns. Is this a goal that you set for yourself in the preseason?
Ryan - I can honestly answer this, and say No. I take whatever I can, hitting the open guys, and making plays. I don't care about stats, I just care about wins.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTly3WgXKUor8lsacgTtwZkm--cyE7Fwl2ZHPpxXcPRQMQd5EFJUA

Micheal Turner carried the ball 21 times for just 33 yards. San Diego Defense made it clear, if the Atlanta Falcons were to win this game, it would have to be in through the air. Statement made!

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwrZJAg4SkMQ8iJcWn21v8lQi95b_BmjyXNeBGL10LB7jLb-9FeA

Tuggle - Clearly, you had a break out game. Both of you guys have been really stand out players. Even the touchdown grab in over time to end it. Any words from the terror you brought the Chargers?
Douglas - Matt had a lot of faith in me. The defense kept pressing me. I break presses and just run and catch. I don't kick return or punt return, so my stamina is that much better not doing double duty. I thank, James and LeRod for that.
Jones - I tried to get open all game long. So did Roddy. We were doubled all game long. But, there is much more to this team than just me and Roddy.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3B_mrSwZBJBVolICz6_3KYr5D5qYnYvozg174d_HZVV3hDlBw

William Moore, a strong saftey recorded 4 sacks, along with fellow Ray Edwards with 2, and Dan Conner, Sean Weatherspoon, and Corey Peters all getting one

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7HRiDZdQkWnDu1-Tudz8QISVmKsk76WKzPM5xskEaPBSg-o_E

The tri-ad was at it again this week. Asante Samuel and Dunta Robinson each with 2 interceptions, and Brent Grimes with 1.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu11ovfP5lnh2s6sH505WiAo1sWwdt9I5jYbwjCdK9J9CueSvd

INTERVIEW WITH CHARGERS OWNER COMING SOON

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqV_lgbsuwWSpOavcnBGlBU4uxvo47vK7wQ0leJrgTwn3VoHanTA

Next week, Atlanta faces a division rival, Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Falcons 2-1  Empty Re: Falcons 2-1

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSATZuJGrXieUpGNVTbwZ3Iv3jIu_RkJ75HzMUyaaXkQUFN2wf7

Our own Jessie Tuggle sits down for an interview Coach Jak, of the Chargers.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlonECTrFp5rwuK8S8ZUZniMZQ6HCK5Os2xexLpVuoiSDsmNc5

Tuggle - Very tough loss for you coach. Looked like a blow out early on being down by 21. But after halftime, things got serious, and pushed it into over time. What kind of adjustments were made?
Coach Jak - We never gave up. We went into the locker room and reviewed what we were missing. I told Rivers to take a deep breath and go back out there and be patient.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBITTMdB8_gO9Ukp6IqY1E3Z3Cx3bBIUHEBQxujjeVJs2sgIgxDQ

Tuggle - Phillip Rivers, went 35/49 for 583 yards. Five touchdowns, and five interceptions. His main two targets was the tight end Antonio Gates whom caught 9 balls for 170 yards and two touchdowns, and Ryan Mathews whom caught 12 balls for 169 yards, and not make it to the paint. Can these two guys carry the team for the year?
Coach Jak - Absolutely not. The Falcons Coach and his team did a GREAT job covering everyone. We took advantage of the double coverage on Gates at times. We will be working on Different schemes in the coming weeks to see what fits.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmQkKoyQMltyfon_s-wVkR7iffcNrDPookvg1f0Q4X8rxkDZ2HGQ

Tuggle - Let's get to the obvious Coach. This defense got shredded by Harry Douglas. Douglas, caught 6 balls for 380 yards and 6 touchdowns. Including the Overtime sprint to end the game. What happened?
Coach Jak - We just Physically could not keep up with him. Douglas has a great future with the Falcons if he decides to stay there.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlFuWZuOap-xLEd6A4Mqv-NX9iWTxH6XwDoD3Y1E0XvuKibqcm4A

Tuggle - This defense really stood their ground, holding Micheal Turner and friends to 35 combined yards on 22 carries. That is true hustle to chase down these backs. Will this dominate rush defense continue, with the secondary being shredded?
Coach Jak - We might have to Compromise the Rush D to enable to help the secondary. I hope not though. We will see in the coming weeks if we can't make some moves.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5ZIw4a6gUT7TjaXVNB5705PNE8jc5XCj3RU_wcvMwC30zEef8

Tuggle - It has to be frustrating, to force a fumble in overtime, in field goal range and not recover it. The following play, led to a touchdown, and another loss. That has to be frustrating.
Coach Jak - That was very Difficult to see from the sidelines. I could only Imagine how Our Defense felt ON the filed.

Falcons 2-1  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5_8GbmXFoBwk73Rl5a2jsdHhmcxz6gyUbOdoWNEiAuHMlhbu_

Tuggle - As you head into next week, you face a division rival Jamaal Charles and the Kansas City Chiefs. They also pass well. What will be the focus in practice as you head into next Sunday?
Coach Jak - Improving our Secondary for one. We hope to make a few moves by then.

Tuggle - Thank you for sitting down with me today coach. Best of luck heading into next week.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Falcons 2-1  Empty Re: Falcons 2-1

Post by Conner Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

turner needs to gooooooo
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down