Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFL 33 preseason predictions!

3 posters

Go down

MFL 33 preseason predictions! Empty MFL 33 preseason predictions!

Post by Tails Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Every day i will be posting my predictions for a division in both conferences and what i believe the outcome will be. After i have done every division, I will predict who will win it all!

AFC North
1.Steelers- The most balanced team in this division. You have to think after losing in the SB last year, they will be hellbent on trying to repeat that success they had last year. 12-4

2.Bengals- Young team that is on the rise that should pose a challenge to the Steelers and other AFC foes. I like Andy Dalton and AJ Green and the acquiring of "TheLawfirm".
10-6

3.Browns- This team has some upside but i dont expect them to be competitive this year. 7-9

4. Ravens- This team on the outside is one of the most talented teams in the league. But i dont like the new ownership and coaching of this team. The loss of Suggs doesn't help matters either. Don't be surprised if this team is fighting for a top 3 pick in the draft. 3-13

NFC North

1.Packers- Aaron Rodgers and this Green Bay offense scares me and every other team. A-Rod can make almost any throw and his targets can make almost any catch. We will see if their defense can adjust this year after having a dismal year
11-5

2.Bears -This could be the dark horse of the NFC. Cutler and Marshall back together along with Forte poses a threat for opposing defenses. Add Speedy Hester and Knox to the scene and you have a very formidable offense. The Defense is still scary but the secondary may be a problem of concern.
10-6

3. Lions- Megatron and Stafford are back and this time, they have the entire league on notice! We have to see if they can find a running game to balance their offense out and how their defense is this year. 9-7

4. Vikings-This team will be rebuilding and won't pose a problem to anyone yet. Top 5 pick in the draft. 4-12

AFC South

1. Titans-It's looking like Lockers time is now and he will start this season. I truly believe that this team could go all the way but Chris Johnson and Jake Locker will be the main reasons if that is going to happen.
11-5

2.Texans -Very good team even with the loss of Mario Williams. One of the best defensive teams in the AFC and Arian Foster is one of the best players in the league. We will see how Shaub is this season and if they can live up to the hype.
9-7

3. Colts- Andrew Luck! I honestly don't think this team is that good but Luck has so much upside that i think he might surprise everyone and get a few more wins than expected. 6-10

4. Jaguars - We all know MJD is the best player on this team but can anyone else step up? Gabbert and Blackmon looked good in preseason but Gabbert needs to stay upright and show confidence in the pocket. Another dismal year but this team has a bright future depending on the success of Gabbert
4-12

NFC South

1. Saints - Drew Brees finally got his contract, Jimmy Graham looks elite and the Superbowl is in New Orleans. They did lose key parts like Tracy Porter and Carl Nicks but i still expect to see this team deep in the playoffs despite their record.
8-8

2. Falcons - Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Michael Turner and Tony G. Need I go on? They even helped out their secondary by trading for Asante Samuel. They possibly could exceed my expectations with the surplus of talent on this team.
8-8

3. Panthers - I think Cam Newton has a great year. Panthers are a team on the rise and give them one more year and they could overtake the Saints in the NFC South. My only question is about the Offensive line. Can they hold up?
7-9

4. Bucs- Signing Vincent Jackson and Carl Nicks should instantly help this team out but i still don't see them competing yet. Give Freeman just a bit more time to mature and learn more plus their defense needs to improve.
6-10

NFC East

1.Cowboys- Is this the year Romo finally shuts down his doubters? I'd have to say yes. Their defense is stout, Ware is a force and Claiborne helps that secondary loads. They are still loaded with talent but it all needs to mesh and this is the year i think it does.
12-4

2. Giants- Eli is elite. Giants dline is at times unstoppable. This team has a very tough schedule but i think they can withstand it and still find a way to make the playoffs. Eli is the Key.
10-6

3. Eagles- Eagles could be the best team in the NFL but the only thing that scares me is Can Vick last a full season without being hurt? Shady McCoy and Desean Jackson along with Maclin give this team one of the fastest offenses in the league but the defensive side of the ball is where everyone will be focusing as well.
10-6

4. Redskins- Rg3 will instantly make this team better but they still have ALOT of work to do... Especially on the offensive line.
4-12

AFC East

1. Jets- Really can't explain why besides their new coach, but I just think this team will win this division with no problem... 13 -3

2. Patriots- This could be a down year for the Patriots. Defense still looks solid but secondary needs help still. Oline will be a major cause of concern as Brady will be running for his life.
8-8

3. Bills- This team could get off to a fast start but i dont think they will pose a threat to anyone until Fitzpatrick shows he can make the throws.
6-10

4. Dolphins - I see this team struggling for a win at all... Their secondary is a bit solid but They need to get weapons for their QB. Draft time will be the best time for this team. 2-14

Last edited by Tails on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MFL 33 preseason predictions! Empty Re: MFL 33 preseason predictions!

Post by Kask Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:15 pm

is this for the real nfl ? or our leauge? the predictions i mean

Kask

Back to top Go down

Post by Kask Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:53 pm

u think im winning 6 games? damb way to many im trashing this team apart Very Happy

Kask

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

bump
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Weak Tails....just weak.
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down