Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone else tired of the stat padding?

5 posters

Go down

is anyone else tired of the stat padding? Empty is anyone else tired of the stat padding?

Post by Melly Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 pm

173/55 passes to runs.. 2268 488 pass yards to rush yards.. dan passes 70% of the time and 80% of his total yards comes by passing.. last year in the nfl the packers passed just over 40% of the time the saints passed about 38% of the time and the lions about 45% of the time.. doesn't sound very "sim" to me.. lol

#justsaying #YOLO #LOL

Melly

Back to top Go down

is anyone else tired of the stat padding? Empty Re: is anyone else tired of the stat padding?

Post by Tails Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Dan is booted from the league
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

is anyone else tired of the stat padding? Empty Re: is anyone else tired of the stat padding?

Post by Melly Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Wow im surprised. Well that's good to hear! You guys are doing a good job lol
the stat padding ruins the fun for everyone its lameee!!

Melly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobby Trash Kid Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 am

Go look at game by game stats. I played 2 from behind the majority. Sorry If I have a good passing attack. Apparently that's grounds for kicking.

I swear... its the same in every league. Look at results...

OOOO 69-63 lololl.

77-73
77-21

yea. my score was "bad"

Mel only wanted me gone because I ran "zone" the whole time. Out of the same "formation". Since 1-5-5 = 5-2 = 4-3 = 3-1-7 and zone includes zoneblitz cover 1 cover 2 cover 3 cover 4 cover 6 cloud mixtures etc.

Seems legit.

How about you go look at some of your "weaker opponents" and see their pass to run ratio. Why don't you look at the texans. lol. Oh wait, he doesn't win. Haters gonna hate. I still got a ring. #YOLOLOOOOLOL

Lobby Trash Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 am

Dan you were purposely playing poor defense to let him score, you purposely tore apart your defense so you could pass from behind, you purposely acted like a little kid and stat padded, you purposely tried to ruin the game for the rest of us. I just played as the fins, i had a 13/38 Pass to run. Its ok Dan, there are 5 million lobby leagues you can go play in that let you do that. Im still the only superbowl champ to last a whole season #YOLOLOOOOLOL
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melly Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 am

Lolololololol at dan coming back after getting booted..
#nolife #YOLOLOLOLOOLOL
bye dan! Very Happy
See ya never!!

Melly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Atleast dan got his ring. Now he has to do what no other champion has done.. repeat~
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Also, do we over value these "rings" that we "win"? Its just a game..
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm

over value? i just sold mine on ebay for 1,500
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobby Trash Kid Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey mel. Still can't beat me.

Dodge, yea i tore apart my defense. So what? I can't suck as an owner. That's what you just said. Seems legit.

Lobby Trash Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

No....you can suck as a owner, you just cant stat pad, which is why you did it, its ok tho when you grow up you will understand
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobby Trash Kid Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Haters gonna hate.

Lobby Trash Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Haters gonna hate? More like Micky mouse Players, will always be Mickey Mouse.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

I should have gave you the boot a long time ago, when we went over this stat padding stuff. To think, everyone that warned me about you, was right. Your legacy is known as being nothing more than common lobby trash style player. Funny, that out of everyone on this site, and in this league, you won't be missed, and there was no fuss in your departure. Least there was turmoil when DD and Phreak left, but nothing when you got kicked. I do mean nothing, and both of those guys were way better than you, playing wise.

Go be with your own kind, of lobby trash style.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

We were not going to let you take this franchise down like you did to your own...
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Burn
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobby Trash Kid Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 am

Maybe because I have class? I'm not going to be a dipshit like Phreak and DD.

See that's where we are at right now. You keep making me out to be something I'm not. You have all along. Sorry your fears got the better of you. It's sad really. You just think I'm going to do something bad.

I can play lobby trash style, It's not hard to copy, and not hard to beat. I never did it though. You just kept thinking I did. It's all in your head. Always has been. Always will be.

I ended my league because it was just a joke around league made as an addon to another league.

Lobby Trash Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobby Trash Kid Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 am

So in review... I got kicked for...

"im not playing defense"

Since my word is golden. I can't even try to get in an opponent's head. Eerything I say must be taken as 100% fact.

Then I turn around and say "I use that tactic to relax people and go for the win."

But, no, my word is shit and means nothing.

So many flaws....

Lobby Trash Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

I shall say it again, since you are a bit dense. No one is upset with you leaving, it is more of a blessing. Yes, you literally pissed off everyone, to the point that there was a lot of cheering for it. Yes, CHEERING from EVERYONE that your gone.

That's YOUR stigma. Not mine.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 am

Ban hammer dropped........The end of Dan Drama Queen.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melly Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 am

That a boy ansem!!! Well said my friend!!!

Melly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 am

[13:01:02 03/07/12] Dan : it dont matter

[13:01:07 03/07/12] Dan : im not playing defense anyways

[13:02:15 03/07/12] Dan : my goal is to get 4 guys with 100+ yds

[13:26:11 03/07/12] Dan : imma get like 600 passin yds lol
[13:31:58 03/07/12] Dan : 19 of 33 for 496

[13:32:01 03/07/12] Dan : at halftime
[13:38:26 03/07/12] Dan : im just tryan rack up passin yds
[13:42:33 03/07/12] Dan : look at the stats lol

[13:43:09 03/07/12] Dan : im gonna get 700+ passin yds lol

Yes...i can see how saying that would relax your opp...I think he needs to find a better excuse....
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum