Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season

4 posters

Go down

TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season Empty TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season

Post by Tails Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 am

1. The Seattle Seahawks- After winning the division and being one of the top teams in the NFC, The Hawks performed very poorly this season finishing 7-9 and 3rd in the division. The issues may vary from Bolton having his sophomore slump this year and the seahawks defense not being very good this year. At times it looked like they gave up and did not want to be on the field. Next season i think we all expect the seahawks to be contending for the NFC west title and not choking down the stretch again.

2. The Arizona Cardinals- The superbowl champs from a season ago played did not play like it. The early and surprising exit of the former head coach Devy "Dntb" Scurred may have lowered the morale of the players because right after his departure, They did not look like the Cards of seasons past. I don't expect them to contend next season but i would not be surprised to see them in the playoff hunt. This is a really talented team that proved it can win it all.

3.The Carolina Panthers- Wow... How the mighty have fallen! After being one of the best teams in the NFL and a powerhouse rushing team, The Panthers went a dismal 5-11. I don't think there is anyway you can explain how this team with so much talent falls to the bottom of the league. Ray Rice had a good year but i think it showed that he can't carry the team on his back all the time. They need some weapons to help out Rice... otherwise I expect another bad year for the Panthers.

4.The New England Patriots- We always expect great things from Tom brady and company but this year was not one of them. Going 7-9 and missing the playoffs is something we do not see the Patriots do and we already are hearing rumbles from out N.E that they are going to be making changes throughout the organization. I expect next season for the Patriots to be much better and more mentally tough and not only contend for the AFC east title, But contend for the Super bowl title as well.

5. The AFC west- What can you say? This was a very bad division.. You can come up with all the excuses in the book but nothing excuses the way the four teams performed this season. It was pretty embarrassing to the AFC and the league. Will we see this division be the worst or will they actually be competitive? We can only hope.

If anyone reads this -_- comment on what i should write about next.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season Empty Re: TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season

Post by KeiraKnightley Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 am

write up a mock draft Very Happy
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season Empty Re: TOP 5 Disappointing Teams of this season

Post by Awsmfx Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Good write up tails, how about top 5 surprise team of the season?
Awsmfx
Awsmfx
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Kask Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm

i concur with aws

Kask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down