Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St.Louis Rams!

3 posters

Go down

St.Louis Rams! Empty St.Louis Rams!

Post by Tails Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:13 pm

The Rams have had long struggles since the days of "Greatest show on turf" But it looks like we are going to see a reincarnation of that in sorts. With a surplus of draft picks and the one of the NFL's youngest teams, They look to rebuild under their newly acquired Super Bowl champ coach Tails. The Rams have not been to the playoffs since 2004 and have won 15 games in 5 years.

I got a chance to speak with a few players and the Coach.

St.Louis Rams! Sam+Bradford+FEycosizuSDm

Q. Do you think you can stay healthy this season to compete for the division title?

A. I have been working really hard this offseason and condition drills should help my durability. This is the best i have felt in my career!

Q. What do you think of your new coach?

A. Well having a coach that has a Superbowl that has never had a losing season is something that glances my eye. I have much respect for coach and the way he has been in Training Camp shows me his intensity and how much he wants to win!

St.Louis Rams! Finneganx-large

Q. What do you think of St. Louis so far?

A. I love it. The fans are amazing! The sights are beautiful and you can just tell this is a sports town ready to win another Superbowl!

Q. Can you help this defense which was 7th in passing yards grow even more?

A. We have to if we want to win in this passing league. Rookie J. Jenkins has been really good in camp and i think we can be a nice CB tandem.

Q. You were known for being a tough and physical CB when you played in Tennessee, Will we see that here in St. Louis?

A. Yes of course! I go out there on Gameday to shut down the opposing WR. I play up close and personal and I'm in their face all game. I trash talk all game, Trying to get into their head. I plan on bringing that and much more here in St. Louis.

St.Louis Rams! Jeff-fisher

Q. How do you feel about becoming this teams GM?

A. Honestly... I feel its the same. I won't be making the decisions by myself. I'll have the help of the Coach as we try to bring in the best players possible for this team to win.

Q. How long will it take for this team to rebuild?

A. With our new Coach and vast draft picks for the next few years, I think its only a matter of time before we are back on top.

Q. Any insight on the new coaches thoughts and plans for this year?

A. Nothing that i can reveal here but one thing i know is he wants to revive the "Greatest Show on Turf" and promises success with the Rams.

Now Sure this team finished 2-14. Sure this team was 30th in Passing yards and 31st in Opponent rushing yards... But after talking to these players and the new GM, I honestly think its only a matter of time before the Rams are superbowl contenders again!
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

St.Louis Rams! Empty Re: St.Louis Rams!

Post by Kask Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 pm

damb at least ill get a better draft pick then you Very Happy

Kask

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

st louis has a team???????????????????????
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

BREAKING NEWS! Rams Trade RB Steven Jackson to the Patriots along with trading Danny Amendola to the Cowboys. Two other players are scheduled to be shipped to New England in the next few hours. Players acquired were CB Ras-I Dowling CB, Orlando Scandrick CB, Steven Ridley RB, Tavon Wilson S and LB Dont'a Hightower. There is also a report that the Rams are close to trading for Speed WR Brandon Tate from the Bengals. Sources tell us that Rams are trying to get younger and they want to focus on defense now. The Rams still have two first round picks in this years draft. Seems that the Rams want to be contenders next year.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 am

Rams have acquired WR David Gettis from the Panthers for a 2nd round pick.
Sources tell me that Rams are very high on Gettis and feel his speed and height (6'3) could help them. Gettis was out for the season last year after tearing an ACL but looked good in panthers camp. Hard to figure out why you would want to trade one of Cams younger targets but Panthers do get a 2nd round pick which could be the Rams overvaluing the WR out of Baylor.

Gettis on being traded to Rams- It's a new start and a fresh beginning. I'm ready to go out on the field and work harder than anyone else in order to be the best i possibly can be.

St.Louis Rams! DavidGettis

St.Louis Rams! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQym6E52YXfmxxikJQTj4-W4yOLcMSkNOZIqmtmlaVCK3dZd9yX&t=1
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

Panthers won't miss Gettis. With the addition of TJ Whosyourmama and the emergence of Brandon Lafell, Joe Adams, Louis Murphy, and Armanti Edwards the Panthers are filled up in the WR position. The top 2 slots are filled and the remaining young talent will fight for the other playing time positions.
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down