Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Louis Rams

3 posters

Go down

St. Louis Rams Empty St. Louis Rams

Post by Tails Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 pm

The St. Louis Rams finish the season at 6-10, A improvement from last year but still very disappointing. Sam Bradford had a very rough season but he showed great improvement. WR David Gettis and Lance Kendricks had over 1,000 yards receiving and over 10 TDs each. RB Stevan Ridley rushed for over 1,200 yards and looks to be the feature back in this offense.

St. Louis Rams Stevan-ridley

St. Louis Rams Sam-bradford-rams

St. Louis Rams 628x471

As for the defense... They played much better than last year and that still isnt enough.
Darian Stewart set the record (which was later tied) for most picks in a single game this season. Chris Long and Robert Quinn have combined for 25 sacks. The CBs have played great lead by Cortland Finnegan. The LB's had an OK year but depth needs to be added.
I spoke to head coach Rashaud Rucker and he had alot to tell me.

"You go out there every sunday to compete and win. We don't accept moral victories here. 6-10 is unacceptable and I take responsibly for that. I loved beating the divison rival Hawks, But i promise this... Next season we will be competitive. We will win games. We will compete for the division title. We are not the door mats of the NFC West anymore. We will be the hardest working team on the field every week and it will show. I am going to look over the tapes of every game and learn from my mistakes and try to fix errors that occurred. Bottom Line is that next year will be a different story."

The General Manager Jeff Fisher was unavailable for comment.

St. Louis Rams Chris-long-3

St. Louis Rams Darian+Stewart+John+Skelton+Arizona+Cardinals+xZFvZwCjNsMl

St. Louis Rams Cortland+Finnegan+St+Louis+Rams+v+Detroit+Z7i3nXA1AbBl

Even though this was a disappointing season for the Fans and the team, I do believe that the Rams will in the running for the NFC west title.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

St. Louis Rams Empty Re: St. Louis Rams

Post by Conner Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm

why did you have to post the last picture Sad
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Tails wrote:The St. Louis Rams finish the season at 6-10, A improvement from last year but still very disappointing. Sam Bradford had a very rough season but he showed great improvement. WR David Gettis and Lance Kendricks had over 1,000 yards receiving and over 10 TDs each. RB Stevan Ridley rushed for over 1,200 yards and looks to be the feature back in this offense.

St. Louis Rams Stevan-ridley

St. Louis Rams Sam-bradford-rams

St. Louis Rams 628x471

As for the defense... They played much better than last year and that still isnt enough.
Darian Stewart set the record (which was later tied) for most picks in a single game this season. Chris Long and Robert Quinn have combined for 25 sacks. The CBs have played great lead by Cortland Finnegan. The LB's had an OK year but depth needs to be added.
I spoke to head coach Rashaud Rucker and he had alot to tell me.

"You go out there every sunday to compete and win. We don't accept moral victories here. 6-10 is unacceptable and I take responsibly for that. I loved beating the divison rival Hawks, But i promise this... Next season we will be competitive. We will win games. We will compete for the division title. We are not the door mats of the NFC West anymore. We will be the hardest working team on the field every week and it will show. I am going to look over the tapes of every game and learn from my mistakes and try to fix errors that occurred. Bottom Line is that next year will be a different story."

The General Manager Jeff Fisher was unavailable for comment.

St. Louis Rams Chris-long-3

St. Louis Rams Darian+Stewart+John+Skelton+Arizona+Cardinals+xZFvZwCjNsMl

St. Louis Rams Cortland+Finnegan+St+Louis+Rams+v+Detroit+Z7i3nXA1AbBl

Even though this was a disappointing season for the Fans and the team, I do believe that the Rams will in the running for the NFC west title.

St. Louis Rams 200x200px-ZC-bff5ebc1_1233928590_citizen20kane20clapping

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum