Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Pick Em'

2 posters

Go down

Week 1 Pick Em' Empty Week 1 Pick Em'

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Week 1 is around the bend.

Browns @ Bengals
Browns - major changes to this club in the off season, and made a solid effort last year to make a name for themselves. Possible Cinderella story of this season

Redskins @ Cowboys
Cowboys - Washington made some changes, but Dallas has the upperhand. Going to come down to the fewest mistakes, and who wants the win more.

Jets @ Dolphins
Dolphins - Going to be a tough game, and Fins owner having never beating the Jets new owner. This will be a squeaker game that lifts the curse.

Vikings @ Lions
Lions - The curse is lifted ! having never beaten the Vikings in 3 seasons.

Bears @ Packers
Packers - Chicago has made major moves to better themselves, while GB didn't have much room to do anything and moved some big names that were once there.

Saints @ Panthers
Saints - Carolina struggles vs New Orleans.

Cardinals @ Rams
Cardinals - Defending super bowl champions show they are for real

Steelers @ Ravens
Steelers - Pit has a bad taste in their mouth. Baltimore is just the first in line for the Steel Wrath.

Broncos @ Titans
Titans - Denver with out Tebow, not looking good.

Chiefs @ Colts
Colts - Neither team made any real changes and are continuing to be stagnant.

Jaguars @ Bills
Jaguars - Made some quiet, yet big moves. only ggod things to come from this club

Patriots @ Raiders
Raiders - Made some serious moves turning the team inside out.

Falcons @ Giants
(MY GAME)

Buccaneers @ 49ers
Buccaneers - Ending the season just shy of making the play-offs has lit a fire under this team. NFC look out !

Seahawks @ Texans
Texans - Texans want to show they are not just front half season winners and second half stretch losers.

Eagles @ Chargers
Eagles - Chargers made some minor moves, but will it help in the long run?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Ansem on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Pick Em' Empty Re: Week 1 Pick Em'

Post by EdibleZs Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

You better leave the Falcs?Giants game blank...who knows what could happen in that one.

EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

I never vote on my games, cuz obviously i am routing for myself.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I know...was just adding my 2 and a half cents

EdibleZs

Back to top Go down