Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters

4 posters

Go down

madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters Empty madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters

Post by Melly Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Since no one knows when the rosters will be updated, i have decided to start a 24 hour sim league.. the league will sim every night at 11 pm pacific. an idea i might have is to make it a weekday league only.. so the league will get back to simming on weekdays. i know a lot of people dont have a lot of time and like to do other things on weekends so thats a possibility as well . if you are interested POST A REPLY ON THE THREAD FOR THE TEAM YOU WANT. ****TELLING ME IN THE CHAT WILL NOT COUNT!!
here is the team list, i will be updating it periodically

THIS LEAGUE WILL ADVANCE EVERY OTHER DAY.. I WOULD LIKE TO START ON A MONDAY. IF WE DO THAT ADVANCE WILL WORK LIKE THIS
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, SUNDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, MONDAY ETC..
That gives you TWO full days to reach your opponent.. if you cannot reach them ask for a sub.. if you play the cpu ask for a sub.. if no subs are asked for your game will get simmed!!
I will advance at the same time every night and that will be 10 pm pacific time.

These are the rules:
* All the games are to be NFL Simulation. This adds to the reality factor that your team wouldn't risk injury during certain win situations. No use of game glitches are permitted, as they don't do this in real life.

*The trading deadline is week 6. If you make trades, please post the trade details in the trade forum for approval.

*Communicate with your opponent via website or PSN so that it is noted that you are making an attempt to have your game scheduled to be played. Those that are not able to play before advance will need to notify the league manager so that a temp boot can take place and rest of the league can advance as scheduled. This is key in order for our league to run smoothly without any setbacks.

*If you're opponent can't play or you can't get ahold of him/her by 7 pm pacific time please let me know so i can get a sub for your game. If you do not let me know your game wil be simmed no questions asked.

*Have good sportsmanship and respect toward your opponent. If game is out of reach and you've sealed the victory do not continue to launch deep passes and pile on points. Run the football and milk the clock as much as possible so that the game can end and receive your win. DO NOT RUN UP THE SCORE this will result in a warning and then a boot from the franchise. it is not fun to be on the opposite end of it!

*Don't run the same play or formation every play. Learn your playbook and have a balanced attack offensively and defensively. Don't run out of bounds on kickoffs so that you're not blocked then make the tackle. That's a penalty in the NFL therefore is not allowed. No nano blitzing or any other foul play that gives you an advantage to win a game.

*If the game disconnects, there's not much that can be done about this issue. If game is in the second half and there's a clear winner go ahead and count game if it gives you the option. If it's still early in the game go ahead and restart it and play from beginning. Of course it can be unfair but it is a problem that is out of our control. We have to manage it as best as possible.

*Going for it on 4th down. 1st through 3rd Quarters, you are only permitted to go for it if you are down by 3 scores. 4th Quarter, if you are losing by 2 scores or more, it is permitted to go for it. If you are losing by 8 or less, you may not go for it, unless it is in the final 4 minutes. In the 4th if you are winning by one score or less on your side of the field you are permitted to go for it to keep the ball out of the opponents hands.. if you are not on your side of the field dont do it, punt that ball and get back on defense.

*Be sure to remain active on the website. This is not optional as no Owner likes to have to hunt down their opponent. Check in every other day, and everything will be fine. We replace Owners that are not on the website.

*You may never play the cpu. You must request for a sub player. If you break this rule, penalties, and possible dismissal from the league may happen. If you play the CPU ask for a sub!! if you do not ask for a sub then your game will be simmed!

*No Huddle. This is strictly enforced. No Huddle is permitted at any time during the game, as long as these following rules are followed. You call a play....run a no huddle....and then you allow the team to huddle again. Running consecutive no huddle's for an entire drive is seen as "cheese play" and is punishable.

AFC WEST:
Denver Broncos -
San Diego Chargers -
Kansas city Chiefs -
Oakland Raiders - kask

AFC SOUTH:
Houston Texans - Eagles
Tenessee Titans -
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Indianapolis Colts -

AFC NORTH:
Baltimore Ravens - sndrs
Cincinatti Bengals - exodus
Pittsburgh Steelers - pentheon
Cleveland Browns -

AFC EAST:
New England Patriots - tails
New York Jets -
Miami Dolphins -
Buffalo Bills -

NFC WEST:
San Fransisco 49ers - dontBscurred
Seattle Seahawks -
St. Louis Rams -
Arizona Cardinals -

NFC SOUTH:
New Orleans Saints - sck909
Atlanta Falcons - meljr1
Carolina Panthers - Koroy7981
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

NFC NORTH:
Green Bay Packers - mrgreenbonez
Detroit Lions - rccola39
Chicago Bears -
Minnesota Vikings - Conner87

NFC EAST:
New York Giants - dodge
Philledelphia Eagles -
Washington Redskins -
Dallas Cowboys - KatrinaLaw

Melly

Back to top Go down

madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters Empty Re: madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters

Post by Exodus Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 am

i want broncos instead

Exodus

Back to top Go down

madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters Empty Re: madden 48 HOUR SIM LEAGUE with updated rosters

Post by LJC_LOBOS Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 am

I want the eagles
LJC_LOBOS
LJC_LOBOS

Back to top Go down

Post by goodthings- Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

Broncos

goodthings-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum