Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daddy league vote

+2
Seb
J-Mill
6 posters

Go down

Should we use the Daddy League website

Daddy league vote Empty67%Daddy league vote Empty 67% 
[ 4 ]
Daddy league vote Empty33%Daddy league vote Empty 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Daddy league vote Empty Daddy league vote

Post by J-Mill Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:32 am

Im willing to pay for the site, i just need to make sure everyone is committed to this league, playing games and being active. So go vote Fuckers.
J-Mill
J-Mill

Back to top Go down

Daddy league vote Empty Re: Daddy league vote

Post by ramjr0116 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Never heard of the daddy league website. Im old I guess. What are the benefits?

ramjr0116

ramjr0116

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:51 pm

What is wrong with the way we are doing things now?

EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:42 am

EdibleZs wrote:What is wrong with the way we are doing things now?

A lot of games are not played and it's a pain to track people to play them. One of the reasons

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ChilliBud Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:24 am

How does a daddy league help with tracking people down to play their games?

ChilliBud

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Mill Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:07 am

Daddy league is just a fun add on to the league, its a website that keep stats, power rankings, standings, playoff races, etc and i think we can trade on there also, its like XFN if anyone remembers that. One reason i havent bought it yet is because of the people thats hard to track down
J-Mill
J-Mill

Back to top Go down

Post by B Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:31 am

Won't let me vote for some reason, unless I already did.

I'm gonna say no though cause I don't think theres enough commitment from the whole league and some people quit early depending if they get bored of the game or if a certain game comes out.

Wouldn't be right if you paid for that, n something like that happened. Plus I don't think you should pay for it yourself, if everyone just paid $1 each then it wouldn't be on 1 guy, which it shouldnt be anyway.

B

Back to top Go down

Post by ramjr0116 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 am

i would be willing to send whatever to help offset the cost

ramjr0116

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

I remember XFN and MaddenDaddy.  Having those stats and stuff is cool to look at, but for me I wouldn't get much use out of it.

And if this isn't going to hunt down nd strangle your opponent by the throat to get him to play, then I don't see it being a great idea.

It might be a good idea if we had more than half the league interested, but as you see you can barely (if that) get a third to vote on it.

If you do go for it, I may be able to donate $1, but I can't promise anything.

Good luck.

EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum