Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the AFC picture as of week 6 (after all games , mistake made in original)

Go down

the AFC picture as of week 6 (after all games , mistake made in original) Empty the AFC picture as of week 6 (after all games , mistake made in original)

Post by Kask Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 pm

this is the current Playoff standings

1 texans / steelers 5-1
2. texans or steelers 5-1
3. Bills 4-2
4. denver 3-3
5. titans 4-1
6. pats 3-3

kask predictions
1. Steelers
2. Dolphins
3. Titans
4. Chiefs
5. Pats
6. Texans

so i think the big story here is the fins not being in the playoffs , they sit with a 2-3 record looking angrily in on their rival bills and pats , The Bills though are being taken over by a new managament afte a scandal that occured , lets see if the new management will continue their winning ways , or will the scandal make the players not want to show up. Whatever happens this opens the door for the other teams in their division to catch the bills and maybe not make the playoffs , time will only tell
I think the aquisition that fins made will help turn the team around and back into winning shape, i also think the pats are rebounding even though they have had one of the toughest schedules early on.

the texans are another suprise , averaging over 37 points a game and having the #1 points allowed in the AFC (sub 19) they look fearsome, some have questioned their strength of schedule as of now so the upcoming weeks of the pats, titans , and dolphins will show if they are legit

steelers are consitantly good no suprise, They look to continue to dominate their division and , look to win the #1 seed and a bye

the afc west is looking to be the weakest division by far in the AFC, IF the chiefs learn how to stop the broncos , then they will get the spot if they can't then the explosive offense the broncos presents looks to gain the upper hand , The main problem with the broncos is that yes they can score 70+ in a game but they also can give over 70+ in a game making them not nearly good on D to stop their oponets

the titans are looking to regain their title of AFC south champs by continuing their undefeated record in conference play, the loss of willis makes the race between them and the texans all the more intresting , but the elite core of DBs looks like it can slow down the high powered offense that the texans are showing :x

the pats have a big game up coming vs the texans , this will be a important game when coming down to playoff (wildcard) spots. This game will probely tell who wins the 5/6 in the playoffs .

one potential sleeper team the Browns. they have made some excellent ofsesaon aquisitions and have been a fan favorite , they don't have me quite convinced yet though, i have them missing the playoffs

another sleepr that i have is the jags , they play close using a solid managment , but they are in a division that is tough with the titans and texans , making their road to the playoffs difficult

The ravens must be a huge dissapointment this year , they won't make the playoffs as of now and are not even close , the new managments has not gotten all the vets that are in destress back in control

thats how i see it , anyone else?

Kask

Back to top Go down