Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A look at the Bengals (Season2)

4 posters

Go down

A look at the Bengals (Season2) Empty A look at the Bengals (Season2)

Post by Kask Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:47 pm

QB: Dalton is the starter here , i'm not sure if I would be happy with dalton as my starter but he is accurate with 84 ,82,82 accuracies , he just lacks an arm, I would probally consider looking for a better qb If i was the bengals
A look at the Bengals (Season2) 6e2d8d3c97ab3b4de633788b004213be

HB: This is a point of strength here for the bengals, Gio is a great HB that is solid all around and will carry the load, Onterio Mccalleb is going to be an intresting prospect has 98 speed 97 accel , his stats are pretty low with 61 carry 37 truck , but if trained properly he could be a beast

FB:  its a full back , looks like he works

WR: the bengals have AJ Green who is a beast leading the way here , the other wr's are pretty tall with the shortest being 6'2 , the bengals enjoy the height advantages but are not without speed with one wr at 95 speed and AJ Green and Marvin Jones at 91 , the wr's not named AJ Green may have catching problems but taht can be worked on.

A look at the Bengals (Season2) Aj-green
TE: Eifert is a really strong starter here and he can do everything , but i would be concerned if he got hurt , the lack of depth at this position is apperent with his other TE's having 68 and 64 speed they won't be acctive in the passing game , this could be a liabiilty if anything happens.

O-Line: The oline could use some improvment.  The center seems to be a problem here , the Rookie LT looks to be really good  the rest of the line seems fine but i would be concerned about the Center spot here for the bengals.

LE: Carlos Dunlap is here , hes a very solid LE and will continue to do work for the bengals. the backup rookie Reddick actaully is fast and with some work could also be a beast.

RE: I'm not all that impressed with Margus Hunt as a starter , he has a big body at 6'8 but his stats are not that amazing 85 speed is nice but the rest of his pass rushing and blockshed would make me concerned.

DT: Geno Atkins is here , one of If not the best DT in the lg , Devin Still is A look at the Bengals (Season2) 424776184  prayers out to his daughter

A look at the Bengals (Season2) Devon-daughter-leah
lolb: they have two fast lb's here they are not much for pass rushing as they lack solid pass rushing stats but they have the raw attributes such as speed and accel

MLB: Burfict is in the middle , he is a solid general in the middle , not the fastest guy but good tackle and hit power (He also tries to injure ppl when the play is over so the falcons may be intrested ? (he hates cam)) 

A look at the Bengals (Season2) Hi-res-a940db4ffe9e911b934fb027a980c033_crop_north

rolb: richie Nunley rookie is a beast I like everything about him , young and talented will be a great pickup for the bengals 

CB: the bengals have a good variety of cb's here I like most of them as they all have nice coverage abilities , Former Cardinal Chimdi is the only "speed" cb so maybe he will see some more action here.  The only concern here is that pac man and Hall are over 30 so they might decay hard at the end of the sesaon.

FS:  Reggie Nelson vs Taylor Mays here , Taylor has always been an MFL favorite with his high speed and hitpower , i'm not sure if he gets the same love here at the bengals camp, i would deffinetly start mays seeing as Nelson is 32 years old.

ss: the SS williams and McMillan seem simliar , nothing really special about them , they look good enough to get the job done , but nothing spectacular

Kask

Back to top Go down

A look at the Bengals (Season2) Empty Re: A look at the Bengals (Season2)

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm

A look at the Bengals (Season2) 424776184
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChilliBud Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Nice write up kask.  Well done.

ChilliBud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 am

#LeahStrong
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum