Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll)

+8
EdibleZs
Dave
KeiraKnightley
B
Seb
Tails
Princess
Kask
12 posters

Go down

Do you like the Current Game Length of 7 mins?

Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty32%Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty 32% 
[ 7 ]
Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty68%Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty 68% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 22

Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll)

Post by Kask Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:16 pm

As some of you may or may not notice, this year's madden seem's to have the clock fly bye, Do you like it this way , The current Clock is 7 min Quarters DO you want this to increase or stay the same?

(Sponsored by the admin team (aka) Actually do the poll Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) 3799230233 )

Kask

Back to top Go down

Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty Re: Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll)

Post by Princess Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 pm

I vote 8 or 9 minutes

Princess

Back to top Go down

Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll) Empty Re: Do You like the Current Game Length? (Community Poll)

Post by Tails Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:35 pm

I think 9 mins lol...
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 pm

I would say 10 mins

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by B Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 pm

9 mins for me too i guess

B

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 pm

15minute quarters no run off
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:29 pm

8-9 min

Dave
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:25 pm

I like the shorter quarters so there is less of a chance for me to get blown out.

2 min: just like It was when I went to Madden Challenges at Heinz Field.

EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by BlckMaiL Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 pm

i think quarter lrnth is fine just take away accelerated clock it will make the game a lil longer

BlckMaiL

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSMU14Xx Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:06 pm

At least 8. I would be happy with 9.

xXSMU14Xx

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Mill Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:07 pm

i agree with 9 mins.
J-Mill
J-Mill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramrod1328 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:31 am

8 to 9 min would be realistic.
Ramrod1328
Ramrod1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum