Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions

5 posters

Go down

Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions Empty Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions

Post by Seb Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Today I will be predicting the winner of every division in season 1 of MFL 33!

NFC North:

The Vikings(Jay) should win this one in season 1 even though it won't be easy. New coaches in Chicago(Ed) and Detroit(SnDrs) are known for their pretty tough defensive play overall while they are both stuck with little talent on that side of the ball. The Darkhorse here is the Packers(Havre) wich we don't know much about.

NFC East: 

This is the year where the NFC BEast comes back as being arguably the toughest division in all of MFL 33. Hard to find a front runner in this stacked division but my pick is on the Redskins(Two-Ni) to win the division 1 game in front of rival Dallas Cowboys(KeiraKnightley). The Eagles will probably push their way as a wildcard contender with little succes. Poor Giants(Murphy)

NFC West:

This division has the potential to be one of the best offensive division in MFL 33 this season. Expect the Cardinals(Kask) to beat out the Seahawks(SCK) for the division in season 1. Don't count out the Rams(LJC) who are sure to make some damage with an explosive style on a average roster. Surprisingly, the 49ers haven't found a coach that would try his luck with this hard challenge yet.

NFC South:

Okay, this one is pretty hard. I do believe in the Falcons(Ansem) but know how good the Saint(Kobe) coach is. I'll give the 1st season to Big Easy only because ATL needs some roster movements to be fully effective. The Panthers(Ram) and Buccaneers(TiCats) are also teams to watch in a division that will probably gives us different Division champs every seasons.

AFC North:

The former ''Defensive'' Division is headlined by 2 of the top coaches in the league, Steelers(B) and Bengals(Chillibud). It should be a 2 team race for the long run as both teams are head and shoulders above the Browns(Conner) and the Ravens(Sliq). I still give the first season to Pittsburgh and I honestly hope either Cleveland and/or Baltimore proves me wrong.

AFC East:

This division will be pretty interesting. Two powerhouse in Patriots(Tails) and Bills(Dave) will meet up twice a year and impose their will on the whole league as top tier AFC contenders. The Jets(H8R) and Dolphins(Vipes) are also 2 very good teams. Expect this division to be the toughest of the AFC. First season goes to New England!

AFC West:

An interesting battle here with 2 of the top coaches in the league, Broncos(Mill) and Chiefs(Mykell). The Chargers(Joejoe) will have their hands full in this division while the still coachless Raiders will just ''be there''. I can't believe that with the superstar roster Denver has they won't win the division season 1.

AFC South:

What will be real fun to watch about this division is that there are no superstar team or coach. Everyone out there is pretty good so that should make an interesting year. My choice might be the Colts(Carlos) to win season 1 but I dont expect the Jaguars(Aws), the Texans(Yolaz) or the Titans(MGB) to go down without a tough fight.

Thx a lot for reading and please comment and feel free to start a discussion!

Seb
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions Empty Re: Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions

Post by Tails Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:03 pm

i'll try not to let you down
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions Empty Re: Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:05 pm

good read seb. Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions 424776184
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Two-Ni Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:53 pm

hmmm jay should win his div, prolly kat from east  Early Offseason Division Winner Predictions 2756888790   next gen players matter im not sure kask has the players so sck? superkobe I think. lol poor chilli his team is nice tho and pitts not but sontheon will find away. hmmm can I not pick supertails? #PTT!  mill or lil tails hmmm dont think KC will have the CBs to stop mill, maybe. south, unless aws makes some big trades los's roster will win it for him. I better get a free ebook or something if i guess right.

Two-Ni
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Mill Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:12 pm

I guess i'll take a crack at it.

NFC:

South - Saints, they have more talent on the defensive side of the ball then the falcons. (how will kobe play with a pass 1st team? If Ansem can keep his ints low he has a great chance)

North -Vikings ( Jay have his scramble qb and AP under his belt enough said).

West - Seahawks, Without even trying every team in this division have a good defense, so go with who plays the best offense and my opinion goes to SCK, until Kask finds some cheese ebook..lol

East - Tough choice here, Kat will probably tank the 1st 2 seasons to get draft picks, Seb will be tough as always and wont be surprised if he wins the division, but i have to go with Two because he has weapons on offense.

AFC:

East - Bills, it will a close fight but Dave will take season 1 until tails can upgrade his wr core.

North - Bengals, this one will also be a close fight and i could be wrong but i'll take the more talented team for now over the steelers.

South - Texans, this one was very hard to choose, i never seen Carlos play so i dont know what he brings to the table, Aws needs to tweak his roster alittle, and i think if yolaz plays serious he can sneak by in this division.

West - Chiefs, even though the Broncos have a super offense I need to get better at passing, so the Chiefs will win the west with a nice stacked defense and Jamal charles.
J-Mill
J-Mill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum