Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Off Season Block

Go down

Saints Off Season Block  Empty Saints Off Season Block

Post by kinghadi10 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:19 am

QB Bo Wallace
23 years old
90 throw power 
81 short accuracy
78 med and deep accuracy
75 speed 

HB Lance Dunbar
25 years old 
90 speed 
92 agility
94 acceleration 
87 carry

WR Jonathan Baldwin
26 age 
80 catch
72 catch in traffic
88 spectacular catch
83 release
97 jumping 
91 speed

LT Charles Brown
28 age 
85 pass block
87 run block
86 impact block

LE Tyson Alualu
28 age
87 power move
87 block shed
87 play recognition 
82 tackle
84 acceleration 

LOLB Victor Butler
29 age
82 tackle
78 hit power
79 speed
80 awareness
86 acceleration 
80 power move

FS Deshawn Shead
27 age
65 man cover
84 zone
88 play recognition
80 tackle
74 hit power
90 jump
86 speed
89 acceleration

Draft Picks
I got 
3 5th rounds (Det, Can, Dal)
2 6th rounds (NO, Cle)
3 7th rounds (NO,Can, Dal)

I need 

MLB
LG
RG
RT

I would also take draft picks but mostly looking for players from the positions listed above 

If a player is not listed then they are staying in NO unless you make an offer I can't refuse

Saints Off Season Block  4197837672 Sucks

Saints Off Season Block  619020491 Lucky this year 

Saints Off Season Block  2973376658 #WINNERS

Poor Bucs don't have one  Saints Off Season Block  649128926

Last edited by kinghadi10 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Saints Off Season Block  Empty Re: Saints Off Season Block

Post by kinghadi10 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 am

Didn't put anyone's overall since it doesn't really matter. But they are all in general in the 80's except for Wallace and Dunbar I think they are the only ones in 70's but they are young and have potential
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum