Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colts are 8-1???

2 posters

Go down

The Colts are 8-1??? Empty The Colts are 8-1???

Post by Tails Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:57 pm

After starting off the season trading away Andrew Luck and CB Vontae Davis, Did anyone expect this colts team to compete at all? Fans had their doubts and were confused and shocked. New Owner Rashaud did say when he brought the team "I plan on making moves to further build this team to my liking. I do like what Mr. Irsay did but when i look at a team that can possibly compete for a Lombardi trophy, I can't in-vision this one doing that. Stay tuned for some big moves." 

Names like Reggie Wayne, Antonie Bethea and Vick Ballard are also gone as they were disposed of quickly. Devin Mccourty was brought in from NE and Tommie Campbell from TEN who plans to be converted to Safety like Mccourty was last season. You also can't forget the big move to acquire RB CJ Spiller. 

We all know the League are in love with these QBs that are possible picks in this upcoming draft but when i did talk to the Owner about it, He said "Only a few of these QBs are even on our radar". You'd have to think that will change with the play of Jason Campbell. He has been one of the more efficient QBs in the nfl this season. 

Colts fans should be excited but don't get too excited. This rough stretch in the colts schedule could tell us if they will be contenders or pretenders. I look forward to seeing what this team does when the weather gets cold and the stakes get higher. Can they keep succeeding and overachieving or will they come back to earth?
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Colts are 8-1??? Empty Re: The Colts are 8-1???

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:52 pm

The Colts are 8-1??? 424776184
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum