Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!!

2 posters

Go down

Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!! Empty Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!!

Post by Melly Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Vikings @ Redskins
Give me the Redskins in this one, the redskins run D will be too much for A.P
38-14

Panthers @ Buccs
Tough Rivalry game where anything can happen, I like this buccs team and where it's headed.
28-14

Rams @ 49ers
Cam's feet may be too much for the 9ers. I will take the Rams on the road in this one.
28-10

Dolphins @ Bills
Tannehill has really come nto his own, He will be facing a depleted Bills secondary. Look for Tannehill and Bush to have monster days. Just hope you're not playing them in Fantasy.
35-7

Ravens @ Jaguars
This could quite possibly go either way.. with the loss of Terell Suggs and MJD getting better by the game, I think the Jags run game will be too much for the Ravens to handle.
24-17

Bengals @ Steelers
We all daw how Tannehill ran that option against this bengals front 7.. With the addition of speedy QB Boston. Look for him to break some long ones. this one is a no brainer for me. Steelers.
35-17

Browns @ Packers
two words. Jamal charles.
27-10

Texans @ Colts
Colts really showed their passing game off in a win vs. Denver.. Defending champs. Look for luck to have another big day and win at home.
38-17

Giants @ Bears *GAME OF THE WEEK*
This one will be hard faught.. Bears coming of a strong win vs. the Steelers and the Giants looked strong at home vs a up and coming Lions team. Give me the bears at home ina close one.
24-21

Seahawks @ Titans
titans are coming off a tough loss being shutout against the Texans. well seattle kept in the game vs a strong washington team... I'm gonna go with the NFC team on the road here.
28-21

Saints @ Jets
Jets at home, Enough said.. look for Taiwan to have a monster day. Jets in a blowout.
41-10

Patriots @ Falcons
Patriots secondary is depleted.. Atlanta may have the best WR core in the league.. its a tough matchup for new england especially on the road.. Matt Ryan should have a field day in this one.. Falcons are my pick.
31-13

Cardinals @ Lions
Cardinals laid an absolute beat down on the panthers. while the Lions lost.. Look for AZ to ride the momentum into Detroit and pull this one out. PP vs Mega will be ineresting. Cardinals are still my pick.
31-24

Eagles @ Raiders
While the eagles are coming along nicely this raider team is still just too strong. Im taking Oakland at home in this one.
38-24

Chiefs @ Cowboys
Cowboys looking to have another season like last year. I dont see KC posing much of a threat.. Tebow has this team rolling along nicely. Cowboys are my pick.
38-7

That's my week 2 pick em's!

Thank you for reading and good luck in week 2 everyone!

Melly

Back to top Go down

Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!! Empty Re: Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!!

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:50 pm

good shit mel Melly the Swami's week 2 pick em's!! 424776184
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum