Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcons Report

3 posters

Go down

Falcons Report Empty Falcons Report

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbPJNGMxMGfzNM3AuUyLE9mL94rL4_Sc_tb9PCpdIs1vmPLvPb

Falcons End Of The Year Recap
And Season Two Expectations

Special Interviews from our own
Jessie Tuggle

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW_rmHJsswcJ3UEd_8X9WpOYcLpW1153D3F1bUDYSPFUtwwTOM

Mike Smith finishes far from his goal to make the super bowl
Tuggle - You had a respectable season, just fell short of making the play offs for just the second time in your career. Finishing 7-9 as a team, is the first losing season of your career. What are some focuses for this off season?"
Smith - On paper we had a great season. Finishing 7-9 on the season is a hard thing to do in this day and age. Being one game away from the division and one game from a play off birth is a let down. We have another season under our belt, another season to grow as a team unit. We're going to build on what we have, and only get better.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHDcG4U5kb8FS4160iGcgR7_B_xmcruhNyux6iXzbvN4gxo88T2Q

Matt Ryan achieves his personal goal of passing for 4,800 yards. Some Offensive lineman achieved their goal for 5,400 passing yards.
Tuggle - You had a great season with this ball club. Passing for over 5,500 yards and over 50 Touchdowns through the air. However, you forced the ball a lot that generated 60 interceptions. Turn overs are huge in this day and age.
Ryan - With out a doubt, I have the up most confidence in my wide receiver core. I will be taking the time to sit down with a lot of game film, and running off season drills to make smarter throwing choices. I want to get my guys the ball, I have the confidence that they will get the ball, and i want to get better to give them better opportunities to get the ball.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3xuhA3bePFESGQZ3XbghDiKCN7aJNz-ZHuA_Si3Cpau6Gyf_LSQ

Micheal Turner met his goal, of rushing for 1,600 yards. Some Offensive lineman fell short of their goals, for both rushing for 2,400 total yards and amassing 25 total touchdowns int he running game.
Tuggle - Burner Turner, clawed out some serious rushing yards this year. You found pay dirt 19 times, and remain a 1,000 yard back. What are some off season gaols you have?
Turner - We are now a two runningback system scheme. I handle the first and second down, and some third and short. Jaquizz is a young player, and growing nicely. I am not going to be around forever. I am going to keep running hard, and help this team bring glory once again.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShc4Zq1Fch6IPs9uazdEkmGK1EMDH3pz3S624da3wGCdzX_gQE

All the receivers failed to achieve their goals for catches. Put up good numbers, just fell short
Tuggle - I know you guys did not get the catches you wanted, but still put up respectable numbers for this team. How do each of you plan on improving from this year?
White - I spent most of my season in double coverage. I should be doubled. Any team that left me in single coverage, lost the game. I am very thankful for the other guys on this team. We are one unit, and stats do not matter as long as we move those chains, get in the endzone, and most of all win games.
Jones - You just can't press me. I made teams pay for it. Roddy and Harry got in big plays, that made teams shift focus off from me. No matter what, we are ONE team, all striving for the same goal. It doesn't matter to me, if I thrown too 150 times or 5 times. If one of scores, and we win ball games, we all celebrate.
Douglas - My biggest game came from San Diego. I caught 6 balls, scored 6 times, for 380 yards. I wasn't shown any kind of respect, and it really hurt them. As my team mates have stated, I will say again. We are one team, and we work together. We celebrate in each others success, and celebrate as a team. Coach Smith, is correct when he says, "We are not a solo team, nor a solo act. When we win as a team, we all cheer and have fun. When we lose, everyone is to blame and we will all work harder. If you can't function as a team unit, or self absorbed in personal stats, I don't want you here." This is our team motto.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUejaJFbWvd-u6CnSkpFbVd7DO2ff7dDHVk4fqawEaa7maimyJVw

Tony had a wonderful season, helping his team out. He has been toying with the idea of retiring for the last two seasons. He said his goodbyes to the Falcons fans, and to the ownership. If Tony chooses not to retire, he will be a free agent. Falcons have chosen to go with the youth movement, by trading a first and third to the Tennessee Titans for Jared Cook, Gerald Mcrath, and a second round pick.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjHPUPsPljJFTiUFH-7nIxjin9dP0ajeRX406gkki6PUTvq-Sv

None of the defensive line met their goals for tackles or sacks.
Tuggle - You're getting up there in age, and still playing at a high level. how many more years you have int he tank?
Abraham - I am getting older, that is for sure. As for playing at a high level, man I love this game. I got one or two more years left in me yet. don't count me out just yet.

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8VDNpwsQ3REJNjc2k1cHn_q06rNorZA-h1_mPdc1hQu8HXc3k

None of the Linebackers achieved their goals for tackles. Sean Weatherspoon and new middle linebacker Derrick Johnson got close. Falcons traded young stand out receiver Micheal Calvin and defensive end Lawarence Sidberry for Derrick Johnson. Another Linebacker that found his way to Atlanta is Dan Connor. He was involved in a trade that sent second round pick Peter Konz to Dallas. With injuries to Dan Connor early int he season, Atlanta signed fan favorite Keith Brooking to shore up the middle of the field.
Tuggle - You guys were making some great plays out there this year. Fell off the map for a few games, and then went on a terror. Give the fans a little something to chew on, will ya?
Weatherspoon - Coach had us trying out a different scheme there for awhile. Didn't really fit our mold, that well. Cost us some crucial games, and the damage had been done, before we tried to bounce back. We now know, what we must to. I will personally work hard, to get better. there is not a man int hat locker room that doesn't feel the same.
Johnson - I was happy to come to Atlanta. Kansas City just wasn't allowing me to do what I wanted to do. Here in Atlanta, we hit hard. Get in people's faces, and force turnovers. I love it ! Hit with the intention of jarring the ball loose. Look for a lot of stunts and packages involving myself, Sean, and Steven

Falcons Report Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS_ybnz_PSU5rE0Hiw3YiuQLMfR53up9DXQfnoPPEk0YMWdmph

Brent Grimes - 10 Interceptions, Asante Samuel - 10 Interceptions, Dunta Robinson - 7 Interceptions, William Moore - 5 Interceptions, 5 Sacks all met their goals. Other players got close with one to three needing four on the season.
Tuggle - You guys got those turnovers. With out a doubt the best secondary in the league. What does the future hold for you guys?
Grimes - We are not just a one player defense. We work as a team unit. You have to account for each of us on the field at all times. Come at us, see what happens!
Samuel - Nothing but the best for our fans. We will be together for a few years. Sit back, and watch the show!
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Falcons Report Empty Re: Falcons Report

Post by Tails Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Falcons will be contenders next season.
Tails
Tails
Admin