Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Year Aniversary

5 posters

Go down

9th Year Aniversary Empty 9th Year Aniversary

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Fella's,

July 24th, marks a 9 year milestone of being married. This year I shocked the wife, when I showed her tickets, to join me, on a week long Caribean Cruise. We leave this Thursday the 19th, and won't be back until Friday the 27th.

Tails, will be running the league, and doing the normal advances and sub granting stuff. Saddly, whomever is playing me, has to accept a sim game. I do apologize for this, but hey, the cruise was more expensive.

You might see my name pop on PSN, but that is going to be my brother-in-law. He is going to be staying at my house for the week, watching over my animals. I am sure he wants to check out netflix. LoL

Thank you guys for your warm wishes.

Ansem
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

9th Year Aniversary Empty Re: 9th Year Aniversary

Post by kinghadi10 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Awesome man
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrumpBailout Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

honestly.... congrats on the anniversary, but how is it fair for my game against you to just get simmed when I am clearly available to play?

Can I also expect the same treatment next time I go ob vacation? Can I expect my games to just get simmed??

I've been playing in online lgs for 3 years.... Never heard of someone going on vacation and their opponents are forced to just take sim's while they are on vaca?? Doesn't seem right... I realize your the commish, but imo this sets a poor example unless you are going to allow others the same treatment.

I don't play in these lgs to take sim losses when I'm clearly available to play...

TheTrumpBailout

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Because he can't be removed from the chise cause xfn will crash and die and cause a blackhole to erupt and eat us all. Duh.
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Who is ansem to put his 9 year marriage before the league....If i had to pick between a cruise in the tropics with my wife or staying home so people didn't have to have a sim game I would pick staying home...this guy and his bad choices.

I wish sarcasm in text was easily read so i didn't have to put this bit...totally ruins the post.

Last edited by Captain Insanoâ„¢ on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

TheTrumpBailout wrote:honestly.... congrats on the anniversary, but how is it fair for my game against you to just get simmed when I am clearly available to play?

Can I also expect the same treatment next time I go ob vacation? Can I expect my games to just get simmed??

I've been playing in online lgs for 3 years.... Never heard of someone going on vacation and their opponents are forced to just take sim's while they are on vaca?? Doesn't seem right... I realize your the commish, but imo this sets a poor example unless you are going to allow others the same treatment.

I don't play in these lgs to take sim losses when I'm clearly available to play...

We COULD boot him, But XFN would be fucked, Money would be wasted and people would be pissed. Its good to see people still care about the franchise and their games being played though.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrumpBailout Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Lol I do care....

But in all honesty if it would completely screw up XFN then I understand... And I can live with it...

But insano.... Ur such a douche... Not like I'm telling guy to stay home and play madden and forget his cruise? I realize from our limited convo's your not the brightest guy... But come on.... Use that little noggin of urs... I'm 6-4 and a sim loss will kill my playoff hopes... And with a bunch of injuries I'm guessing in a sim I will lose... I'm an active guy who almost always gets his games in... And I take this shit serious... I'm a competitor... Lol

Oh well.... Like I said... If the reason is it will screw everyone by f'ing up XFN I completely understand... I never heard of that though... And was in another XFN lg where commish would change every so often between a few guys and never heard of it ruining XFN for everyone??

TheTrumpBailout

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

I only said the thing about people caring because i think a lot of people don't really care about this last season.
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansem Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 pm

I lost a sim in the playoffs, but im a big boy, i can handle it. And yes the commish can change but ansem can never leave the franchise.
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrumpBailout Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 am

Ansem clarified everything to me and I understand and appreciate him taking the time to do so...

TheTrumpBailout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum