Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 25 info

2 posters

Go down

Madden 25 info Empty Madden 25 info

Post by Ansem Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 am

THis is some info on whats new to Madden 25 and been played so far... Personally i love what i read... And i think most of you will too. I didnt post the link because i know most of you cant see links for some reason. I hope you enjoy the info.

In Madden NFL 25 the folks at EA Tiburon have introduced “Run Free” and they claim it is the most extensive upgrade to the running game in recent memory. After having “hands-on” time with Madden NFL 25 at 2 different stages of development, I can say… they are right! Run free is the “shot in the arm” that was so desperately needed in the running game, both for user controlled players and for the AI controlled teams. You have already heard the “company line” from the EA developers on what all Run Free entails, now it’s time you hear about it in more detail from someone who has extensively played Madden NFL 25.

there is no worse feeling in Madden NFL 13 than seeing a hole open up only to have your running back fall over a lineman before you can get there. That’s a part of physics unfortunately and we expected things like that to happen in year one of the Infinity Engine. Ball Carrier Avoidance is an automatic animation/movement your ball carrier will do when he hits the hole. The ball carrier will reach out with his hand and place it on a blockers back/shoulder/hip and make his way through the line without tripping. The easiest way to think about it is if you have ever played the Assassins Creed series, think of how the character moves through the crowded streets, instead of falling over people he turns his shoulders and hips as he moves past them.

First and foremost, ratings matter more than ever when it comes to the running game. The Precision Modifier enables you to access “high level” moves based on your ball carriers ratings in each category. Those categories are Juke, Stiff Arm, Spin Move, Truck, and Hurdle. Precision Modifer is mapped to the L2 button on PS3 and Left Trigger on 360 but the guys at Tiburon already covered all that for you. Through my early hands on experience, runners rated 90 or above in any of the above mentioned categories were able to access the 3rd tier of moves. These moves are beautiful AND deadly when timed correctly and used in the appropriate situations. All of these moves require the use of the new stamina meter which we will be covering in a separate article.

How does it all work? Once you have the ball carrier in the situation where you may want to use the Precision Modifier you hold down the L2 (LT) button and press the correct button for the move you want to attempt (or right analog stick). What actually happens is that the modifier button causes your runner to slow down to the point where they can realistically attempt to pull off a move, they then attempt the move. So no, there will be no more full speed ahead stopping and starting jukes and spins. Each move you pull off drains the player stamina bar so you cannot “spam” the modifier without detriment to your player. The new moves are really fun to pull off and make running backs like Adrian Peterson and Arian Foster deadly even through AI control. It has really made it important to find a back that suits your play style and has an elite attribute to take full advantage of the new mechanic.

When you add in the fact that “zig-zag” running has pretty much been eliminated and foot planting animations are heavily in effect… using the new moves when cutting brings another level of accomplishment from the user.

Pro-Tip: You can use the “Precision Modifier” without the special moves. Just press the modifier as a defender approaches and use it like a “brake”, when the defender slows and starts to break down for the tackle attempt you can then hit the acceleration button and make a break for the sideline. Think of it as a stutter step.

Cons: The Precision Modifier will require quite a bit of tuning and testing yet still may end up over powered to some users. In the right hands its use will be a dominating effect. Fast twitch skills will be essential.

While we are still talking offense I figured I would go ahead and touch on this a bit. Blocking animations have been added to and improved to ensure the correct assignment is adhered to at the proper time. Also this year the blocking logic has improved dramatically. The blocking assignments have been completely reconfigured by former NFL lineman Clint Oldenburg and Senior Designer Mike Scantlebury. The pair spent many months working on this alone to make sure it was done properly. It helps to have several former offensive linemen on staff from every level of the sport. Each and every run play has been meticulously reworked to ensure the blocking assignments mimic real life as closely as possible. So what does that all mean? It means that when you call a “Power O” your fullback will actually pick up the correct man and when you bounce the play to the outside or cut it back in the blockers will all adjust their blocks accordingly. Gone are the days when your blocker would attack the safety and leave the linebacker to blow you up in the backfield. Does it work? I can confidently say that yes it does
Ansem
Ansem
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madden 25 info Empty Re: Madden 25 info

Post by ramjr0116 Fri May 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank god! I may be able to gain a few yrds this coming year!

ramjr0116

Back to top Go down