Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cookies and more cookies

4 posters

Go down

Check the bottom of the thread.

cookies and more cookies Empty80%cookies and more cookies Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
cookies and more cookies Empty20%cookies and more cookies Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
cookies and more cookies Empty0%cookies and more cookies Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

cookies and more cookies Empty cookies and more cookies

Post by Tony Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 am

Most everyone here is here more or less to play madden. We are all here more or less to have fun, yes? Games are fun, we love to play them being in a madden league and all...although how enjoyable are they truly when they are rushed? MFL33 members have been going away from the fundamentals that have kept the league strong and successful through adversity and whatever else has arisen. That needs to stop. Hardly an hour shall pass without cries for an early advance and this is only if there are a few people in the chat.The more that come in the worse it gets. People (who haven't played) are harassed, 'jokes' are made, and general complaining is rampant. This is immediately after the advance btw, immediately after we go through the same exact cycle. Over and over again it doesn't end. What is the reason for this? There is none. What has been lost is the remembrance that we used to very, very RARELY early advance. Our league sent these times up for a reason and we advanced when the times said we did and no sooner. How did we get away from that? We as a league have grown impatient for one thing. Having these full (more or less) 3 days offers a person flexibility in their schedule and actually makes the league run far more efficiently (and yes, FASTER) than trying to fit games into 2-3 hours as opposed to 2-3 days.

Oh yes indeed. People may well pay you absolutely no heed and simply walk away from the chatbox when you or a group is railing for a game to be played, but why should they? They should be able to walk into the chatbox without suddenly having a heat wave to get their game in as soon as possible the world be damned. They aren't under obligation to be able to play their game when they are in chat, it is reasonable to say that around half the league at any given time will not be able to play when they are in chat.

Quite honestly the ONLY time we should ever be early advancing, even if everyone had their game played within 2 hours of an advance, is if everyone switches to ready to advance. If someone declines to do it so be it. Their prerogative. They may need to do something in those 2+ days and don't want to have to struggle on the third day - which would be the first of a normal advance cycle - to fit in a game. Never has anyone ever really been allowed to use extra time from an early advance in addition to regular advance time for the next week which has already come. Nope, people are told to get their games in within that 2 day period before the next advance cycle. 2 for 1! Well how about no? It isn't necessary and could a little break possibly hurt anyone? a couple days of leeway could let people spend time with their families instead of playing a game or will just give them a chance to decompress after a particularly bad week.

Is that all really so bad really? I mean really? People should be allowed some level of flexibility past "They can leave the chatbox if they don't want to hear it." A point was brought up yesterday "you are in a madden league you are here to play your games". It was really a quote of brilliant deduction. it sent me a few steps back in my mind just to admire the wisdom. Years on this site never brought me to this conclusion. Regardless of all that I totally agree with the statement which was part of a series of groundbreakers. I'll bring back my old, recycled point of people supposed to be having a full advance cycle to get a game played into the foreground. People should be able to come here and play their games in that timespan, not in a day or several hours post advance. post an already sped the hell up advance. They are indeed playing their games.

Let's bring up the waiting game point. An arguement topic brought up is the sacrificing of the few for the many who are "waiting". Have I ever been one to let go of minor technicalities? EVER? No, I should think not and there is no waiting technicality as alleged by some people. You know why? Let's bring up the history of the league. We did NOT early advance at one time. We had set times to advance at. You signed up with the expectation and the knowledge the league would be advanced at that time. Not unless the league decided to officially extend the time or simply let it pass for another man have you waited on your butt a pretty little second. Even with all these early advances, you are not waiting on a damn person. You aren't because they being under no obligation to have it in completed it prior to the advance. From the time of the early advance until the end of the next advance cycle you are not waiting for a game.

Note: I say "as alleged by some people", there IS a technicality, no one is bright enough to spot it though.

Let's just get to the point. There is no use in typing all that I wanted to to or all that I could, positions have already been drawn in the sand by almost everyone involved and all my typing is useless for most every intent and purpose. I haven't even taken the time to format or draft a conclusion.

How about we just boil this down to a couple things, vote your heart.

Stay the same. Monday To Wednesday to Saturday. Rinse, lather, repeat.

This also means you swear to stop complaining until at least the 24 hour to advance mark.

Advance every two days starting next Monday. That is 3 and a half advances a week. With how you people whine and complain probably closer to 6. cookies and more cookies 424776184

Advance daily.

Btw, this is no means official and you can troll/ignore me all you like. you see in this instance "if you don't want to hear it you can leave" actually works to the utmost that it could possibly ever hope to achieve.

Last edited by ♕Tony on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tony

Back to top Go down

cookies and more cookies Empty Re: cookies and more cookies

Post by kinghadi10 Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 am

i didnt read all that to many words cookies and more cookies 1545714220
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am

cookies and more cookies 2921906561

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Good read and I'll vote too cookies and more cookies 424776184
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiraKnightley Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

wheres the option to boot kask?
KeiraKnightley
KeiraKnightley
Admin
Admin

http://rvrb.fm/10Bo9wK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

KatrinaLaw wrote:wheres the option to boot kask?

For?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum