Madden 16' Franchises Online, PS4
Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest,

Thank you for visiting Madden Online Forums. This website is free to join and participate in. Offered are competitive leagues and a competitive gaming experience. There is more than just one league on this site, so there are often teams available to join in.

As a guest you may read through the forums to get a feel for the place, however are not able to reply to a discussion or enter the chatbox located at the bottom of the website (Seen only after registering).

Sign up, and feel free to join in the NFL talk and other sports talk, and other banter all about Madden and many other online games. There is always someone online to greet you, and have fun conversations with. Some of also have our own Live Streams set up, so anyone, at anytime, can watch us play LIVE. These TV screens are located on the 'Portal", you can find this with the chat by clicking 'portal' underneath the main picture at the top of the page. If someone has gone LIVE, just click play to watch.

If you have a league, with no home of a website, you're welcome to come have a talk with me. We welcome other leagues and their players to have a place to chat with a chatbox, and forums to keep things organized.

Welcome, And Enjoy your visit, hopefully see you in the chat, or talk via PM (private message)

----Ansem and Tails (Forum Admins)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 13 Demo

4 posters

Go down

Madden 13 Demo Empty Madden 13 Demo

Post by Koroy Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Madden 13 Demo available on PSN now and can pre-order.. woohoo counting down them days.
Koroy
Koroy

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Demo Empty Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post by kinghadi10 Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:00 am

I can't wait to rape someone with a trade for cam newton
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 pm

That's so mean. Sad
Tails
Tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm

HA HA...GO KING TRADE HIS ASS !
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

https://maddenonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 am

im going to have strict guidelines on trading him that must be followed if you want him... its not mean tails its smart Twisted Evil
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 am

Pending you're in my division. Feel free to trade anyone you want! I am gonna play 13' pretty close to the chest.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

i may not trade him just depends if anyone can meet my high demands... i have no problem keeping him but i know he is like the most wanted player so i will listen to offers... im probably not going to trade many players but im not sure yet
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by x3xAnsemx3x Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am

You did indeed hit something on the head real good though. Most of us newer people for 12' (myself incuded) took some really bad trades, and gained a lot of negociation skills in regards to being a great deal, fair deal, and a loser deal. I can see 13' being more hard nosed when it comes to making trades and other aquistions. I know i am going to be one of these guys that will be hearing offers, but when it comes to actually doing anything, is unlikely. The trade offer would have to rock my socks.
x3xAnsemx3x
x3xAnsemx3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kinghadi10 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 am

yeah i consider myself to be in a win/win situation. ill either trade newton for a butt load or keep him haha
kinghadi10
kinghadi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down